A durable disc brake rotor machined from high grade 410 stainless steel. LifeLine Stainless Rotors provide renewed braking performance, extended lifespan and superior corrosion/bending resistance.
Featuring a precision double milled surface with machined vents, LifeLine Essential Stainless Rotors offer exceptional lateral stiffness, renewed stopping power and reduced braking noise. With weight saving and ventilating cut-outs, they are ideal for cross country trail riding and urban disciplines.
- 160mm – Suitable for XC trail and urban/city riding
- Standard 6 bolt ISO mounting
- Mounting bolts included
- Machined vents for cooling airflow and accelerated heat dissipation
- Precision double milled surface
- Machined from durable 410 high strength stainless steel
- Corrosion Resistant
- Resistant to warping and bending
- Compatible with organic and sintered brake pad types
- Laser Etched LifeLine Logo